News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Where do i paste?  (Read 1249 times)

Offline GaryNo1Nemesis

• View Profile
Where do i paste?
« on: June 03, 2012, 02:18:00 AM »
where do i paste kirby's fighting style to jimmy?? i cant find it

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Where do i paste?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 02:14:04 PM »
Tell you what m8....

Forget about the current way of modding fighting styles since I have created a far far more efficient and easier method to do this via lua scripting which I will be releasing very very soon with a complete tutorial on how to do it with the script I will be providing for everyone to start doing this the easier way. Hex editing the ide.img is true...the first method that was discovered but has since been rendered null and void due to the recent developments I have been making in creating a easier way to mod this game for the community. I will need several days and maybe at least a full week before I can have things ready to post in the releases section with a link to the tutorial section which I will be asking chrissy to create a bully scripting tutorial forum where I can post lua tutorials for ppl to learn lua. As complex as it sounds...it is actually very easy to learn and easier if you are confident.