News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How do I combine two scripts together?  (Read 2066 times)

Offline CornFlakeMayhem

• View Profile
How do I combine two scripts together?
« on: January 29, 2022, 04:08:52 PM »
Beginner here, I just wanna ask this: How do I combine two scripts together? I downloaded two mods and both have .dir files that I cannot modify and once I put one in the folder and want to put some other one, all I do is replace the current script with the new one. I tried the LUAC compiler but I just cannot download it. Any help?

Offline Altamurenza

• I love cheat, unique, realistic, & expansion mod.
    • View Profile
Re: How do I combine two scripts together?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 02:45:04 AM »
This thread should be in Modding Questions/Help anyway, but it's alright.

The same question was already asked several times like this, this, this, this, and this. Most mods in Bully use STimeCycle.lur for freeroam mods and ArcRace1.lur for custom mission mods, the .LUR files are compiled scripts stored within the .IMG archive if you don't aware of that before.

In simple term, you cannot have two mods replacing the same script. Your best chance are combining STimeCycle.lur and ArcRace1.lur via IMG Tool 2.0 by extracting them and adding them to the other one.

OR.. you can use More Scripts to Replace (MSR) to add up to 4 freeroam mods and 100 custom mission mods. I made that tool a couple years ago for people who don't know scripting on Bully, so you can just replace my scripts instead of your favorite STimeCycle.lur mod.

Just make sure you read the "README.txt" properly.