News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: i need johnny full boss style  (Read 7113 times)

Offline lumpy65

• View Profile
i need johnny full boss style
« on: September 04, 2014, 11:38:06 AM »
anyone give johnny full boss style yea that cool 

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: i need johnny full boss style
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:33:26 PM »
sorry bruh, no-one who has done it successfully is willing to release as far as i know

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 06:33:31 PM »
hey i'm have it but almost full style don't have 3 hitcombo :)

FaZe

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 03:33:05 AM »
Yeah, but I don't think you're allowed to release it yet, Are you? Check with someone from Biblio-Techa first.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 05:12:51 AM »
If you made it yourself then I see no reason not to release it. The only mods that shouldn't be release are stolen mods for the most part.
There was once a code to swap models that caused way too much drama because Rise wanted to keep it a secret but everyone knows it by now... so that can be released too. I think it's really just greedy to hold a function back like that like Rise did but... that's old stuff so I won't say anything more.
Unless you are personally told not to release something by someone who has good reasoning that you agree with you should be allowed to release it, as hiding stuff does not help anyone.
For example, if someone finds a function and wants to use it on their mod before making it public then you should probably let them finish their mod before telling anyone else about it assuming they were the one to tell you about the function. However if you find the function yourself but know that the other person wants to use it on their mod, you should use your judgement to determine if it is right or wrong to release it or not.
The only reason I see for hiding stuff is wanting glory for your mod, which is perfectly acceptable since you found it and should get the credit for it, but you can become greedy if you try too hard to keep it from everybody. Or for example if your mod takes a lot of time to make (years even perhaps) and you are still keeping your discovery a secret and preventing anyone from using it for the sake of your mod then it may be getting a bit ridiculous.

FaZe

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 06:41:49 AM »
So, if I was to find a code, that needs to be kept secret, and I use it in a mod, but don't release the source code, Would I still be allowed to release my mod? Or Not? (Just Hypothetical)

Offline lumpy65

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 08:08:30 AM »
okay thanks excited for release

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 10:22:57 AM »
So, if I was to find a code, that needs to be kept secret, and I use it in a mod, but don't release the source code, Would I still be allowed to release my mod? Or Not? (Just Hypothetical)

Most likely, it depends on the guy who found the code. Since you are just using it it's not really exposing his code or anything. If you went and release source or told people what it was and how to use it that is another thing though.
At the moment, I think there is only one code that biblio techa wants secret. I won't release any more details though other then only 3 people know about it and it will probably stay that way until PSMM release at MadmaN's request. A big part of a secret is really not sharing any details about it, and when you tell a bunch of people about it but say "Don't use it, it's a secret!" it kind of ruins the point of keeping it a secret.

FaZe

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 04:33:39 AM »
Exactly, I do have one code, I'm not sure everybody has, I found it when playing around... I don't really know what It does though.. So I just kinda didn't use it.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 05:18:47 AM »
Don't let other people stop you from making mods that you want to make. Make whatever mods you want and experiment with whatever functions and codes you want. Release whatever you want to! There should be no secrets, that just holds everybody back. Unless there is good reason for the secret, as I explained earlier someone who found it may not want you to use it until his mod has been finished which is alright. However if his mod takes forever, then it isn't right to keep hiding it. Also if you found the code, use it! It's yours because you found it. If someone else discovered it and told you about it before you found it then listen to what they have to say about it, if they want to release a mod with it before it is used publicly then let them. You can still use it in your mods, but just don't share the secret about it until he says it is okay. If you found it though, you are free. Don't let anyone restrict you from making your mods, the only reason you shouldn't be allowed to release a mod is if it is stolen or a code was stolen/used without the proper credit/permission.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 07:32:25 AM »
What BOSS said.

People can claim dibs on projects, but don't let them horde all of the good stuff for themselves.
If you manage to make something really cool, don't be afraid to release it.

The community will always back you up.

Offline Enderman

• View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 06:42:24 AM »
full styles is not easy for me very difficult to make sh*t if someone teach me all of it :(

Offline Enderman

• View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 06:45:43 AM »
Also i'm a new modder if someone teach me like Lemon :(

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 06:53:21 AM »
Not everyone can be taught... you have to discover shit on your own too, somebody had to afterall.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 10:02:50 AM »
What I would recommend is that you check out the tutorials.
Don't jump ahead, just watch it from Start to Finish.
And don't be afraid to ask for help in case you're stuck.

Me, d0c and BOSS made some pretty great tutorials, wYhich you should read up on.

What you want to accomplish all depends on the method.
Lua = Create custom scripts for Bully. These can do almost anything.
HxD = Make adjustments to already existing settings (fighting style, clique, skin etc)
.dat = Stats for peds, HUD, props and so on
Trigger = Ped/Vehicle/Item spawnspoints and behaviours (Very outdated).

What I would recommend is that you jump into Lua.
It's the most effective and fun method of modding Bully.