News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Changing Interiors  (Read 3504 times)

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Changing Interiors
« on: November 29, 2011, 01:36:58 PM »
If you haven't tried this yet then try it :D. In my early modding days I was figuring out how to spawn characters in interiors and came up with a funny method. If you change any interiors name or ped with the school it will spawn the school with no doors and you will be able to walk into any room or class room it is fun but you won't be able to exit the school. I think this is an interior glitch idk why this happens maybe someone can help me. I think that if you change the interiors name to something like the tenements it might work. I know I am sounding confusing or simple but I'll post a tut soon.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:06:05 PM by Red Blaster »

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Re: Chamging Interiors
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 03:04:36 PM »
This is because when you change this the areacodes for all the doors remain the same

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Chamging Interiors
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 03:08:59 PM »
Aye. The areacodes for the doors and other areas also have to be changed to match the area you are changing or else you will find things not working correct.

I am in the process of mapping out a lot of this but still behind on the boxing mod due to the rather difficult work coding this patcher has been....plus I have had limited pc time so far in the past several days and not had enough time to blast all this out.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Re: Changing Interiors
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 07:23:28 PM »
That is true Iv'e seen area codes in Bully a file for this. I think this mod by newdaysstudio works the sameway. He changed where the area code spawns a ped but its only for the boys dorm. Inly if he could finish his mod and use area cords for the tenements,hattrick manor,fun house, and the junkyard winter.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 05:56:21 AM »
NewDaysStudio = Steman

Also, great work on the finds.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:52:14 PM by Red Blaster »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 01:22:45 PM »
Steman has basicly found every hidden interior and so forth and has made a listing of their names and area codes...etc whcih I think you can find in one of the topics in the forum plus in one of his hidden interior mod downloads. I have actually been working on making it so you can explore the entire game as you want and open any door to go to its intended interior without having to swap files around to see a specific interior....just to kinda make bully how I and Steman have envisioned it to be.

My work on the interiors on my side has been put on temp hold while I finish the boxing and betting mod which is really taking me a while and I do apologise in advance to everyone waiting for this since this patching system is actually quite complicated and with a very long ped list that has to be coded in twice....makes this take a while....but the end result will be worth it. If I cannot get this done by the deadline I have set for myself I will have Steman release the ped list and I will write instructions on how to use the list with the mod...etc and ppl can work with that while I get the patcher done. This of course will be totally up to Steman on the release of the ped list since I prefer that we both agree on somthing before moving forward with it.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
Great on your time when I get back I'll make some of my mods :D.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 06:29:47 AM »
That is true I've seen area codes in Bully a file for this. I think this mod by newdaysstudio works the sameway. He changed where the area code spawns a ped but its only for the boys dorm. Inly if he could finish his mod and use area cords for the tenements,hattrick manor,fun house, and the junkyard winter.

I think their is a tenements and funhouse file in that interiors mod, as far as hattricks and tads house i didn't want to add these cause they can be entered by modding a bike, for the junkyard use the flags mod and the junkyard boys dorm mod simultaneously and when you enter the junkyard it will be the winter version. and good luck with this mod it sounds like great work your doing.