News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Glitches  (Read 2535 times)

Offline MGS Dude

• View Profile
    • JohnnyCage2000.com
Glitches
« on: October 26, 2006, 08:25:54 PM »
Skate on a Go-Kart
Go to the go-kart track at the carnival. Before you enter the race, switch to your skateboard and enter quickly. You'll be standing on your skateboard while inside the go-kart. You can also ollie while on top of the go-kart. (You might have to try it a couple of times before it works.)

Submitted By: Jeff Giesker  

got this from games radar.:D

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
Glitches
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 03:08:02 PM »
use the go-kart by the boys dorm and try to get in a weird crash, as soon as its on one wheel, get off, i have a pic in my photo album of it.

Offline Senses_Fail+++*

• View Profile
Glitches
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 01:27:56 AM »
have a prfect chase you in the school let them c u get in a trsh can when the are about to pull u out press triangle 2 get out the either should be holding you in the air by the back of your shirt(you can still get away ur not completly busted) or you will fall through the level. on the shop clss roof there ar glitches like falling through level and swiming in mid air after you fall, and trying to ollie on skateboard 2 next roof he will go through roof but still land on it and then if you try to ollie 2 the 3rd roof you will freez(the games not frozen just jimmy so either zoom in th a cam after changes to switch off board and if that doesnt work then load from last save! BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND DOING THIS IF HAVENT SAVED RECENTLY JUST IN CASE!