News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Near-Death Experience to Slenderman  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Xwatch1009

• View Profile
Near-Death Experience to Slenderman
« on: September 01, 2013, 07:26:18 PM »
   I've been near Slenderman. I'm guessing since you've clicked this topic you want to hear my story, so here goes.

I was out camping with some friends when one of my friends told us a story about "Slenderman". He apparently stalked people for years, until eventually killing them. I already knew about Slenderman, but I decided to listen anyway.

In his early encounters, his main dish were children. He took out their organs and put them in bags. He then showed me a photo he had in his backpack of Slenderman. It was the original one with the kids at school and Slendy in the background. It was midnight, and I decided I didn't want to hear his story anymore, so I went into my tent and went to sleep.

I was awaken by some grumbling noises outside of my tent. I went outside to investigate. I saw Slenderman in the trees. "EVERYBODY, WAKE UP!" I yelled! My vision was distorted, and I didn't want to die. Everybody woke up. I yelled, "SLENDERMAN IS IN THE FOREST!" and of course they didn't believe me. They decided to look anyway, and they froze. I ran while Slenderman was busy picking off my friends.

I feel guilty for letting my friends die, but it was for my own good. I still see Slenderman up in the tree in my backyard, slowly waving, distorting my vision, but I ignore it usually. He's after me still, but I'm still alive. I can ignore him. I can live my life normal. I can forget this moment. I will forget this moment. It's just a blur, I need to forget it. He's looking at me through the window right now, waiting for just the right moment. I won't give him the right moment.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 07:47:44 PM by Xwatch1009 »

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
Re: Near-Death Experience to Slenderman
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 08:47:36 PM »
Nice creepy pasta dude! Loved it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 08:59:04 PM »
Nice Short-Short, Xwatch !!!

Offline Xwatch1009

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 06:38:56 PM »
Thank you everybody! I haven't even made Creepypasta before, and I didn't have a plan set for this. I just went with what my mind thought to type while I was mindlessly continuing the story.  :laugh: