News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hey, Nice to meet you!  (Read 8259 times)

Offline perfectozzyozborne

• -Bully_Forever-
  • Hello, My name is Yes-Man,
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Nice to meet you!
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 05:11:24 PM »
Wohoo Madman remembers me!!

It's great to see you back, Sir.

Nah Bully Board is not just for mods! I come here for the community and to talk about bully with other fans, I fount bully board when I wanted to speak about bully to others people and ask about there funniest moments then I fount this wonderful site, I WAS a Fallout3 and Vegas modder what I stopped due to it being boring now and never lore friendly just Nude mods and other stuff.

I don't think me and Chuck have met

And madman I did not think you knew me at all ^.^
I'v met some cool people on here even cooler than people in reality!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 05:19:56 PM »
I remember you Ozzy.
Even if you don't remember.

• -Bully_Forever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 05:32:58 PM »
I don't remember us speaking or anything i just remember seeing you on Topics.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 05:53:00 PM »
Welcome to the board. You seem like a jolly fellow!

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 06:04:29 PM »
I remember quite a few that have been here and gone. Also quite familier with teh back stories of several members here (not saying who) since I did officially join up in 2011 and have been here ever since. When i joined the modding community was still a tight knit few that only traded mods online and they were all just hex edited mods. Just the very basics of basics here.

Met Rise aka BullyIMod123 (his original nick) and he was the very first person that I teamed up with and well....it has been a sweet ride ever since. Not long after that I met my as of now awol and silent partner Fred Tetra who only knew of me due to my reputation in the gaming/modding/beta testing circles and he hooked me up with what he had on the lua scripts.....I shared those with a very select few...Rise, Red, Sweg and so on....and did what I could to help found the modding community that we have today. Even though a lot of people want to give me all the credit for how things have turned out now...I refuse to take that credit since we ALL had a part to play that shaped things as they are now.

But the modding community is still only a small part of BB and BB is about so much more and that is what I value probably the most here...since everyone is pretty cool and everyone gets accepted no matter what background they come from...rich..poor...bullied....politically correct....politically incorrect....wise...wiseass.....smartass....whatever....and it just goes to show that we care about our members for WHO they are...not WHAT they are. :)

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 06:08:20 PM »
The only reason I said what I did is because nothing else on here really interests me, for multiple reasons

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 06:15:54 PM »
The only reason I said what I did is because nothing else on here really interests me, for multiple reasons

Not even a free soda?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 09:36:21 PM »

If you don't mind my asking, what would your interests be? You don't have to answer that if it is too personal of a question to ask you. I am only asking due to curiosity. Since modding bully is FAR from finished. Trust me on this one. I have several surprises in store for everyone here that will boost modding even further then it already has been.

On another note....if there is anything regarding modding you would like to learn how to do that you have not tried yet or gotten help with..etc....just ask me and I will be more then glad to render any assistance. This is what I am kinda known for the most around these parts. Call it a curse if you want (a good one) and I know that I may sound a little big headed by saying this but if I had not come here when I did, bully modding would not exist today as it currently does. Many many people have taken to reminding me of that little fact to the point that I have come to terms with the fact that i have had a big role in everything here. I hate admitting to it tho since I have never been one for fame or any of that nonsense, but as my mom always says: it is what it is.

As it is...I happen to have a few plans for the future of bully modding to attempt two things: Help create a multi-player addon similar to sa-mp or mta and possibly create a full sandbox enviroment similar to garrys mod which is quite popular among hl2 fans (myself included since I have made a TON of mods for that addon alone) and to be quite frank about it all, I know there are those that argue that console games are better then pc games...yadda yadda yadda. But when it comes to replay value and pushing a game far beyond what the developers originally intended...pc gaming always will be the best platform due to modding since then we each can customize games to our own personal tastes and in that way...everyone is happy. Plus sharing our knowledge with one another and along the way...maybe even hints and tips that can be carried on thru life itself instead of just our online activities.

This is something I have tried to pass on to everyone here and I think I have done pretty ok at that. Besides, I am quite proud of how the community has turned out so far....still has some rough edges...but no community is perfect.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:40:29 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 10:05:51 PM »
I don't have many interests, but most of them are completely unrelated to this

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2014, 10:41:25 PM »
ah well. Figured I would at least ask. Since you never know till you ask.  :biggrin:

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2014, 04:27:32 AM »
Hey man nice to see you back!
I actually forgot to tell you this on our pms, my mind was empty back then...
What happend :

- Mad has cancled the PSSM

- Swegta is back working on MM mod

- DaBOSS released 3 versions of a mod named "super mod" and a final 4th version is about to be released.

- I have quit offical modding (by offical modding, I mean I dont intend to release mods anymore, but I play around with the code )

- We now have found almost all fighting action nodes, leaving 3 or a bit more to be unknown.

- A new topic about feminisem has been setting a quite good convo in the general section.

Thats basicly it, I think?

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2014, 05:12:23 AM »
Ave, True To Caesar.

• -Bully_Forever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2014, 02:14:45 PM »
Ooh, That's existing and i'm not just saying that because I have to.

The legion lost the fight at hoover dam because the Courier wanted New Vegas for himself!

I don't intend to mod here I just like to see old folk I have not met ^.^

Nearly fount all the fighting nodes now that's interesting!

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2014, 02:39:17 PM »
And character switch mod is released, i saw you were hyped bout it when i announced it.  xD

• -Bully_Forever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 08:49:09 AM »
OH YES NOW THAT GOOD!

Question? What is wrong with your profile picture?

I remember Algie Hunters! Did you make any new episodes are even better A mod for it?