News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Can u change jimmys height and still have a proportionate body?  (Read 2667 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Can u change jimmys height and still have a proportionate body?
« on: February 12, 2012, 12:22:15 PM »
is it possible? im new at editing ide so i dont know. i changed jimmys height to large, and he has a long ass neck lol. anyays any helpis greatly appreciated

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Re: Can u change jimmys height and still have a proportionate body?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 12:34:21 PM »
also he is too skinny

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 12:49:47 PM »
I Don't think this is possible, but their may be someone somewhere where this can be done without too much noticeable difference, not that iv'e noted them down, hopefully someone will know who to change it with for the best result

Offline thenorthstalker

• Stolichnaya.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 03:52:20 PM »
I don't think that will work considering Jimmys skeleton was made for a smaller/shorter model. For example, if you changed a Huge character such as a Prefect or a Jock and used them for Jimmy's skeleton, he would be all squished, weird jaw line, clipping occurring etc. you're better off changing Jimmy's height and using a larger model, like a Cop, Prefect, Adult, Jock, Prep etc.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 10:41:19 AM by Red Blaster »

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 05:06:20 PM »
Unfortunately for this mod I have to use Jimmy

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 09:41:10 PM »
Your best bet would be to try editing the actual model of jimmy directly in nifskope and just change the proportions that way....that should work....but unless you know how to do 3d modeling....best that you wait until someone offers to do it. I would but am too busy atm with the mega mod as you well know....and am about to drop one hell of a bomb on the forum dealing with the mega mod as well.

I can look around tho in the game files to make sure there are no other possible ways to do what you want since there is always the slight off chance that there may be a way to get somthing close to what you want and still use jimmy's model.