News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: very glitch  (Read 5223 times)

Offline ojlock77

• View Profile
very glitch
« on: October 29, 2006, 01:53:54 AM »
i started a fight with this jock in the gym and i was kicking his ass so another jock whent over to help him and then some other dude came to help him also,my health was low and all i had was a bag of marbles and the slighshot,so iran to the pool and out the door, when i tried getting out some other dude came in and the two jocks just punded on me my health when t down to zero and i was on the ground,but  wouldent i be knocked out???? i tired everythening to get up,and jimmy jus slowy started to slideeee down an ile lol and the two jocks were still there wting for me to get up doing nothing, and the dude that cam in just satyed ther not moving at all,then jimmy stopped sliding and i had to wait till 2 am  to do anything, it was sooo strange!!
has this ever happend to you??
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 01:56:19 AM by ojlock77 »

Offline crackhead

• View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 03:20:39 AM »
Theres a video like this, but it happend on the football field and the person had to wait for jimmy to fall asleep.

lol
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 03:20:53 AM by crackhead »

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 10:54:31 PM »
i found a weird glitch, by the last area. if ya jump with your skateboard over this fence, it gets stuck, and you cant do anything till you passout.

Offline ojlock77

• View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 10:59:13 PM »
i found another one...i was riding my skateboard when i crashed into a car and it whent through, but then again, this glithes are seen in almost every gta game

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 05:36:50 AM »
I haven't found one glitch even though I've played it for like 8 hours straight (the first day).

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 10:29:46 AM »
Youll find one eventually, it went smooth for me until later. BTW anyone notice that when you get out of the sports shed by football field, he goes to the right instead of out?

Offline _Hopeless

• View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 12:17:09 PM »
Quote from: ojlock77;19645
i started a fight with this jock in the gym and i was kicking his ass so another jock whent over to help him and then some other dude came to help him also,my health was low and all i had was a bag of marbles and the slighshot,so iran to the pool and out the door, when i tried getting out some other dude came in and the two jocks just punded on me my health when t down to zero and i was on the ground,but  wouldent i be knocked out???? i tired everythening to get up,and jimmy jus slowy started to slideeee down an ile lol and the two jocks were still there wting for me to get up doing nothing, and the dude that cam in just satyed ther not moving at all,then jimmy stopped sliding and i had to wait till 2 am  to do anything, it was sooo strange!!
has this ever happend to you??

Quote from: ojlock77;19857
i found another one...i was riding my skateboard when i crashed into a car and it whent through, but then again, this glithes are seen in almost every gta game

spell check

Offline Dr. Crabblesnitch

• View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 12:28:31 PM »
god you guys are so annoying when you put spell cheack so what some people can or dont have time to stop and check spelling just leave them you should say thnka for there comments and not stop and point it out (sorry if i came across mean its not that i mean it hopeless sorry SORRY

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 06:23:59 AM »
Bully-Board would be a better place if everyone used periods and capitals. I WOULD JUST BE BETTER! GET OVER IT! And I'm not mentioning any names.... Dr. Crabblesnitch and ojlock77...

Offline Senses_Fail+++*

• View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 01:06:40 AM »
there are many glitches a great one is _ if you are running from a prefect get in a trash can let them c u though when they are about 2 pull you out press triangle to get out and either they will hold in the are by the back of your shirt or you will fall through level. Also get on your skate bard will prefect is chasing u let them get right behing u and then run into a sign you will fall and start to slowly glitch up. there are many others such as ontop of the shop class roof like falling through level and freezing in mid air!

Offline Dr. Crabblesnitch

• View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 02:27:54 PM »
mchaggis i did not get you

Offline John Smullen

• View Profile
very glitch
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 03:49:24 PM »
That happened to me aswell ojlock77. I was on the mission Glass House and after i ran out of the Hattrick Manor Mr.Hattrick ran over to me, punded me on the floor and iwas just on the floor dazed. (Not knocked out). It got to
2am and i wouldn't fall asleep so i had to re-load the game. :(

Offline ojlock77

• View Profile
wtf?
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 02:28:12 AM »
you know what, mr haggins or watever,i dont give a shit if i misspell some words or not or forget to put periods,its just a thread,not the spelling bee buddy...:D