News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Characters opinions  (Read 16365 times)

Mike_W

Re: Bully Characters opinions
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »
Oh, well in that case I apologize.

Offline Bully for Life!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 12:16:04 AM »
Ok Sorry Sometimemy typing is kinda Crazy So sorry!

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 07:46:02 AM »
moving on...

I think Lance is my favorite of the non-clique guys.  For awhile, I couldn't tell him apart from Trevor (they all look alike! *rimshot*).  But Trevor is taller, and wussier.  Lance is the one who is like "hey man.... we can talk it out, just relax".  He also says, when threatened, "well, I guess you're gonna do your thing".  Seems like a chill dude.  I think it's possible he's Bo's brother. 

I think the most entertaining non-clique person is easily Ray Hughes.  My lil' rotund buddy.. he's HILARIOUS.  Too often he backs off, but get him to dislike Jimmy or get a greaser in the Boys dorm to fuck with him (It'll probably be Peanut) and he says some great shit.  A good portion of what makes him funny to me is the same as Sheldon, the voice. 

Mike_W

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »
lol, Ray is funny. I usually try to be nice to him myself, but it's funny when other people mess with him. This one time Trent was picking on him and Ray responded "You sir, are cruising for a bruising!" and Trent just started raining down blows on him. Ray ran as fast as his chubby legs could carry him.

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 11:39:18 AM »
poor Ray.  "I can't believe you're worse than me...".  Funny how, in the very beginning of the game, even the non-clique kids dislike Jimmy.  That's why they get no love from me when I'm king of the school.  I'm going to go back to the beginning sometime soon and try and pinpoint when the non-cliques start liking Jimmy.  I think they more or less follow the popular trend, but I know once you defeat Russell, they like you.  But when you tag city hall and Gary turns everyone against you, they dislike you again.  Heck, even little Karen doesn't have the hots for you anymore. 

Mike_W

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 11:42:57 AM »
They pretty much just go with the other cliques. It all depends on your respect levels. The way Ray laughs cracks me up. Trent slipped on some marbles in the dorm hallway once and he did that psychotic, hyena laugh.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »
Ray to Jimmy in the beginning: "Ha! You're newer than me!"

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 03:32:42 PM »
DEAR MIKE

Signed, sincerely me~

Mike_W

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 04:01:18 PM »
lmao, yup, that's the laugh. He laughed like that when Trent slipped on my marbles. I thought I was going to piss myself.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 04:33:39 PM »
Once upon a time Ray picked a fight with me and shouted, "I can't believe I'm still stan-!" before slipping on marbles and busting his ass.

I thought I was going to piss myself.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 05:04:24 PM »
What cracked me up the most was using the one hit KO trainer, then making knocked a knocked out character fall back on another character, which knocks him out, who then proceeds to fall on yet another character, and so on...a KO chain reaction, basically.

Mike_W

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 05:21:28 PM »
I love it when someone gets ballsy and then backs down. This one time in the dorm, Troy got off the couch and turned off the TV. Ray got pissed and said "You're a BAD person!", to which Troy replied "You still gonna say that after I KICK your ass?". Ray started putting his hands up saying "Relax, I didn't mean anything by it!"

(lol, the way Troy says "kick your ass" is funny)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 05:30:01 PM »
"Well, I guess you're gonna do your thing".

He says this, to be precise, "Well, I suppose you're gonna do your thing...get on with it, then."

Offline Bully for Life!

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 07:23:13 PM »
I have not been on here in a Long time! Lance Is Just like My Dad... And I Think gloria bo and lance are all Related. Know Trevor I think Hes kinda like Gordon... But Nicer.. I mean him talking about Order and how all the schools kids are crazy is Kinda getting Boring But he really doesnt have a personality...

Mike_W

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 07:40:04 PM »
Lance strikes me as a future shrink. All he talks about is psychology.