News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Algie, Trent, And The Stink Bombs  (Read 2134 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Algie, Trent, And The Stink Bombs
« on: October 07, 2009, 03:17:43 PM »
OK, So just fooling around, Do the old “Throw a bunch of Marbles in the Dorm hallway, Pull the Fire Alarm, Hide in the Wastebasket” trick once again…..Except this time…..

After slipping on the marbles, several fights broke out, like always….My attention was drawn to Algie and Trent fighting right in front of me…..After a few blows, Trent manages to get over to the front doors, turns and starts whacking Algie with the Slingshot….To retaliate, Algie starts throwing Stink Bombs at Trent…But here’s the kicker….Algie throws THIRTEEN Stink Bombs IN A ROW at Trent….I was beginning to wonder if he would even stop….But, finally did, whereupon Trent nailed Algie with two more hits from the Slingshot, bringing him down……

Kinda makes you wonder about how the CG fights are carried out, and what prompts what……

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:31:40 PM »
Non-players characters, in almost all games, have unlimited ammos. But you know, Algie can hide these stink bombs everywhere...
I recently found how to avoid a slingshot shot ; you just have to crouch. It's even funnier when there's someone standing behind you... You know what I mean.

Fast said, what does CG mean ?

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 04:45:37 PM »
Oh I know what you mean, it's fucking hilarious! One of my favorite things to do in Bully is to make 2 or more characters fight with projectile weapons, especially ones that do minimal damage, you know, to keep the fight going longer.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »
CG = Computer Generated, which is a misnomer in this case….More correctly would be Program Generated….

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »
Aaah ! Okay ! Now I know what you mean ! Yeah, the computer "fighting himself" is always funny, glitches come often.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »
I like the crouch move, Mercury....I'll have to check that out next time I get someone to shoot at me.....

Has any of you ever had Jimmy shot at by someone else with the Spud Gun, By the way...???

Mike_W

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »
Yes many times, I usually then proceed to beat the living fuck out of whoever did it. It's always either Bucky or Donald.