News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: 50th Errand Once More  (Read 5023 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« on: July 30, 2009, 06:17:19 AM »
Of my 3 complete Bully games, all now at 100% for quite some time, about the hardest thing to fully complete is the easiest things in the game -- The Errands.....

My first complete Bully, I have 49 Errands complete...Never could locate #50...The second complete Bully, I DID find all 50, and now, the third complete Bully has, as of 5 AM this morning, all 50 Errands complete......

Yeah, I know, I have TWO complete walkthroughs, plus an un counted number of Tips, Tricks, Hints, and Cheats for this game....But many times, the "Errand Offers" aren't exactly were there are predicted to be...and the only way to keep track is to keep a list from the start, which I did not....

How about it out there in Bullyland -- anyone else get their 50..??

Mike_W

50th Errand Once More
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 10:20:39 AM »
A long time ago, it is sometimes tricky finding those lat few, but it actually didn't take me all that long.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »
I knew you would, Mike....You're pretty good at Bully...Oughta have your own character.....

Mike_W

50th Errand Once More
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 06:25:42 PM »
That would be friggin' awesome!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 05:02:35 AM »
Which Clique would you like to join ???

I'd be a Greaser or a Townie......

Mike_W

50th Errand Once More
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 09:08:23 AM »
I would be either a non-clique or a greaser.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 06:25:18 AM »
UPDATE --- Got the 50th Errand on my first game this morning....The last of the 3 is now complete....As with the second game, it was "Egg The Tennaments"....Such an easy errand, what a crock of shit that it took this long....But it's done....and now....JIMMY DESTROY..!!!:cool:

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »
I finally got my 50th errand a few weeks back! Did anyone else ever get the same errand twice? I'm sure the repeat didn't count towards my 50, though. For example, I did the errand where Pedro asks you to go to the ship twice as well as the errand where a cop asks you to get rid of the smoking Greaseballs on top of the gas station.

Now I'm trying to locate the last G&G Card, the last Gnome, and the last two rubberbands without the help of cheats. Damn it, it's hard :mad: This is farthest I've ever completed Bully! It's my third time completing the story and I have around 95.75% completed.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 08:00:48 AM »
I'll take a shot in the dark and guess your last Gnome in the only one you can't touch...On the barge by Blue Skies....(This Isn't a Cheat, I am only giving ADVICE).....As for the G&G cards, I went to the Guide for the last 2... and the rubberbands I got in my first game without a guide, the last one I found was in the Girl's Dorm....Jumping that damn skateboard between those 2 buildings was a Bitch...But, It was like, WOAH, I did it when I finally did...

I would guess that you have the two arcade games left..Monkey Fling and Nut Shots...Those two are worth about 1 & a half percent to completion...Monkey Fling is the easiest out of the three (Including Con Sumo here)...Just kep running the monkey back & forth all the time throwing shit up at the trees, go end to end, and don't stop unless you have to....Nut shots is a litle harder, requires more concentration....Play it for awhile and you can get into a rhythm...It goes about 10,000 points at a time and you can take breaks inbetween then....

My first game was showing 6 days and 17 hours when I got that last errand...Shiiiitttt...:cool:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 05:49:04 AM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 04:40:41 PM »
Quote from: CHUCKX53;70944
I'll take a shot in the dark and guess your last Gnome in the only one you can't touch...On the barge by Blue Skies....(This Isn't a Cheat, I am only giving ADVICE).....As for the G&G cards, I went to the Guide for the last 2... and the rubberbands I got in my first game without a guide, the last one I found was in the Girl's Dorm....Jumping that damn skateboard between those 2 buildings was a Bitch...But, It was like, WOAH, I did it when I finally did...

I would guess that you have the two arcade games left..Monkey Fling and Nut Shots...Those two are worth about 1 & a half percent to completion...Monkey Fling is the easiest out of the three (Including Con Sumo here)...Just kep running the monkey back & forth all the time throwing shit up at the trees, go end to end, and don't stop unless you have to....Nut shots is a litle harder, requires more concentration....Play it for awhile and you can get into a rhythm...It goes about 10,000 points at a time and you can take breaks inbetween then....

My fist game was showing 6 days and 17 hours when I got that last errand...Shiiiitttt...:cool:

Cool! Thank you so much for the hints! :D I've played Nut Shots so many times. It's a hard one :mad:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 05:47:44 AM »
Nut Shots takes a little practice....Don't stop shooting, there's an Infinite supply of Nuts....Just keep hitting the fire button as quickly as you can...Move your Squrrel top to bottom to top to bottom...Up & Down, Up & Down, and don't stop firing...Stay in the middle and slightly to the left of the middle as you move up & down....This will also help as you dodge the Bats "Voice" wave...

After you kill the Eagle, there is a SHORT time unill the whole thing starts up again...Then is the time you can hit the "Pause" and relax for 30 seconds before starting up again...More than that and you lose your rythm....

The 3 Nut Shots I beat were 100,000, 101,000, and 132,100.....:cool:

Mike_W

50th Errand Once More
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »
I didn't find nut shots to be all that hard, I really didn't like monkey fling, that was a pain in the ass.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 02:15:10 PM »
Really !!!! Monkey Fling was the easiest one of the 3 for me..............

Mike_W

50th Errand Once More
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 11:19:47 AM »
Oh man, I fuckin' hated it, you can't imagine the kind of vocabulary I yelled at my TV while playing that mini-game. Nut shots is my favorite, but I really don't care much for any of the arcade games.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
50th Errand Once More
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 08:57:22 AM »
Well, I guess you just had to grow up back in the "Bad old days"....Those sorts of games were all we had back in the 70s and early 80s......Play those or play Pinball were your choices......