News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Dialogue  (Read 13420 times)

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
Dialogue
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 07:39:51 AM »
You have a point, Gary and Hitler do have alot in commen like Hitler, Gary relied on propaganda and false promises. If Rockstar intended Gary to symbolize Hitler, and im not saying they did, maybe Jimmy was meant to symbolize someone too?

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 09:19:04 AM »
Yeah, Gary pretty much is a Nazi. I don't know who Jimmy would symbolize. Was there a country/person that wasn't Hitler who pretty much dominated everyone?

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 09:25:05 AM »
I dont think Jimmy dominated people. He knew that Gary was trouble from the start and wasnt roped in (although he kinda was in the early missions)

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 09:37:52 AM »
But he beat up EVERYONE and was king for like 4 minutes, so he did dominate somewhat. Even if he was just doing Gary's dirty work (which I almost don't remember how that worked out), he still beat people up and had 100% respect and leadership for a short period of time.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 09:48:52 AM »
Damn i forgot about that. The way Jimmy ended up was kinda like Tony Montana. He started off at the bottom, when nobody liked him, then when he got to the top, the power went to his head, Jimmy forgot about his real friends (Petey) Its just bad cos Tony got shot because of it.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 12:32:50 PM »
Jimmy could symbolize pretty much all dictators, he crushes all his opponents but in the end he got fucked. He also has at least on thing in common with Hitler, when he fell none of his "friends" helped him or stood on his side.

Offline RushGSP

• View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 02:56:58 PM »
Quote from: Sheldon;24447
I don't think Gary even explained that it was Jimmy's fault o_o;

He probably didn't explain...you'll hear people through the game say "Gary says it's all Jimmy's fault." They just believed that.

Offline KiKKoMAN

• View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 01:21:09 AM »
dumbest qoute, "Im the Daddy..." -Jimmy

that was so dumb he shouldve said "I own you now okay, you work for me!!"
its more badass

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 06:05:37 AM »
well gary is quite manipulative.. it would have been easy to sway them againest jimmy, seeing him as quite the protanganist

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 06:07:23 AM »
Quote from: McHaggis;24584
Jimmy could symbolize pretty much all dictators, he crushes all his opponents but in the end he got fucked. He also has at least on thing in common with Hitler, when he fell none of his "friends" helped him or stood on his side.

umm when hitler fell his friends had already fallen before him.. unless you refer to Russia who he betrayed

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 07:13:39 AM »
No I mean when they caught all the generals they said that they were only following orders and all of that shit. Everyone knew that they liked Hitler and his ways.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 07:18:54 PM »
oh k.. yeah

Offline KiKKoMAN

• View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 12:56:58 AM »
you know what Hitler's favorite qoute was? It was "Wir mussen die Judan ausrotten!", It means exterminate all jews or something I saw it in a vid.
 DAMN HITLER!!! Im not a Jew or have any Jewish friends but imagine if it was your religion instead Judaism. I know its off topic but...

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 09:21:41 AM »
You don't think I like Hitler right? Cause I don't! I just happen to be very interested in WW2. Okay? No misunderstandings? And one more question, Bully_Nut did you understand what I said? I couldn't tell by your answer.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Dialogue
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 12:37:55 PM »
Yeah, there's definitely a difference between liking something and being interested or even impressed by it. Sure Hitler is one of the biggest douche bags in the history of the Earth, but he was damn good at what he did. To have that much charisma and power to pull something like that off, it's pretty amazing.