News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: angry grandpa adventure  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Trevor Philips

• View Profile
angry grandpa adventure
« on: September 02, 2013, 04:58:58 AM »
"Godammit! Where is my fucking computer?"-said Angry Grandpa was looking for the computer to upload the prank.
So when drives his car to michael's academy and grab his neck then say:" Where the fuck is my computer you you son of a bitch?" Michael responds: "I dont know". After the repeat of the same answer, Angry grandpa decieded to sledgehammer him out of the windows. Michael flied like a pig elephant with fluffy ears. Angry grandpa messed up the house until Bridgette come home from the princess prank. Bridgette tells grandpa that Michael made a deal with someone. He seached all around the states and when he comes home he got a letter:
"ANGRY GRANDPA YOU SON OF A BITCH,
I MADE A DEAL WITH MICHAEL AND THE COVER HAS BEEN BLOWED. NOW IT IS JUST YOU AND ME. TOMORROW AT THE WHITE HOUSE AT THE BULLWORTH TOWN HALL
-???" (gary)
Angry grandpa was really angry he cant wait until see the guy idenity
TO BE NEVER CONTINUE...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 05:12:33 AM by Larry »

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: angry grandpa adventure
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 08:47:23 PM »
the next day, angry grandpa went to the white house. micheal and gary were there already. both gary and micheal said ready? micheal charged at angry grandpa but bashed micheal in the head knocking him unconscious, hell. maybe even killing him! gary wasn't as easy. he took out his phone and called someone. all the sudden jimmy came out of no where and knocked gary out.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:53:59 PM by Wade Martin »