News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Should they make a BULLY movie?  (Read 4947 times)

Offline BullworthJanitor

• View Profile
Should they make a BULLY movie?
« on: December 21, 2007, 07:49:41 AM »
A bully movie could be kick ass if it is done right with the right actors and director. What do you think?

Offline Hustle-King

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 09:48:45 PM »
Yes, I Agree.

We would have to find some pretty good actors for jimmy/gary tho.

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 02:12:49 PM »
I kno some softmorres in my school who look exactly like jimmy.
same height, and face. ALL they need is the buzzed haircut

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »
Actually, when i think about it, a movie seems like a good idea

but the fighting and all that, just wouldnt be able to go ya know?

Offline Znib

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 07:58:48 AM »
Quote from: Bully_Nut;61149
Actually, when i think about it, a movie seems like a good idea

but the fighting and all that, just wouldnt be able to go ya know?

Has anyone here seen the movie Brick?

Offline BullworthJanitor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 08:15:10 AM »
The fighting would go as far as they want. Have you seen some of the movies they make. Violence is not a problem anymore in movies. Just check out rob zombies halloween. Thats a horror movie. Bully wouldnt be a horror movie just a pg-13 movie. Some pg-13 movies go very far with violence now a days.

Offline Hustle-King

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 12:14:38 PM »
LOL, they went far with violence back then.

Anyway, it probaly would be someone guy we probaly wouldn't like.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 01:30:40 PM »
Quote from: BullworthJanitor;61151
The fighting would go as far as they want. Have you seen some of the movies they make. Violence is not a problem anymore in movies. Just check out rob zombies halloween. Thats a horror movie. Bully wouldnt be a horror movie just a pg-13 movie. Some pg-13 movies go very far with violence now a days.

No, that is stupid.

There is no way the violence could go far, if it did, it would be R rated. Which means the target audience is missed out on.

and then the storyline is somewhat hurmourous, and with the violence, im not sure people would depict it as a comedy, most would say its sick to have so much violence and then have it comedic overall, the fact even moreso is that jimmy fights everyone and always wins, even when outnumbered, i take it back this could never become a movie

Your logic is flawed

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »
Quote from: Znib;61150
Has anyone here seen the movie Brick?

no

Offline BullworthJanitor

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 03:00:10 PM »
I wasent saying the violence would go far to the point that its rated R, but you said they wouldnt make it because of violence. I was trying to say that it would go as far as other films that are rated pg-13 with fighting in them and stuff like that. I was trying to say that it would'nt go as far as halloween or something like that. Today pg-13 is the new R and R is like a hard R and beyond. Anyway, A movie would be cool and my logic is not flawed. A pg-13 bully movie would do fine. You dont know what your talking about because i never said to make it rated R.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 03:03:07 PM by BullworthJanitor »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 11:11:14 PM »
Quote from: BullworthJanitor;61163
I wasent saying the violence would go far to the point that its rated R, but you said they wouldnt make it because of violence. I was trying to say that it would go as far as other films that are rated pg-13 with fighting in them and stuff like that. I was trying to say that it would'nt go as far as halloween or something like that. Today pg-13 is the new R and R is like a hard R and beyond. Anyway, A movie would be cool and my logic is not flawed. A pg-13 bully movie would do fine. You dont know what your talking about because i never said to make it rated R.

That is absolute crap. PG-13 the new R, what are you talking about, There is no way anything PG-13 is that extreme, which here would equate to M.

No a movie would make no sense, one kid fighting mutliple kids and winning countlessly? This is a video game, An attempt to make it a movie, which noone would touch anyway, would just turn out shit

Offline BullworthJanitor

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 08:27:04 AM »
Ok so in resident evil video games and movies you mean to tell me that 1 person can fight off all those zombies? IT'S A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont even know why i am responding to you. Everyone else seems to think its a good idea. And yes some movies pg-13 is the new R. Experts in empire movie magazine say so. There was a big article on it last year in the magazine. Im telling you movies change over time. Like roger rabbit, Jessica Rabbit was was wicked sexy and nothing like you seen before and the movie had a lot of sexual refrences but it was rated PG and befor it hit dvd rated PG it was oringinaly rated G. So that goes to show that the rating system is not always what it seems. Im finished with you. PEACE OUT!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 08:29:27 AM by BullworthJanitor »

Offline kingokillers

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 05:40:38 PM »
Quote from: Bully_Nut;61164
That is absolute crap. PG-13 the new R, what are you talking about, There is no way anything PG-13 is that extreme, which here would equate to M.

No a movie would make no sense, one kid fighting mutliple kids and winning countlessly? This is a video game, An attempt to make it a movie, which noone would touch anyway, would just turn out shit

Don't tell me you never saw those movies with a guy with no weapons fighting against about 10-40 people with weapons.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 11:50:07 PM »
Quote from: BullworthJanitor;61165
Ok so in resident evil video games and movies you mean to tell me that 1 person can fight off all those zombies? IT'S A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont even know why i am responding to you. Everyone else seems to think its a good idea. And yes some movies pg-13 is the new R. Experts in empire movie magazine say so. There was a big article on it last year in the magazine. Im telling you movies change over time. Like roger rabbit, Jessica Rabbit was was wicked sexy and nothing like you seen before and the movie had a lot of sexual refrences but it was rated PG and befor it hit dvd rated PG it was oringinaly rated G. So that goes to show that the rating system is not always what it seems. Im finished with you. PEACE OUT!

wow what a lame response.

and in the case of resident evil, she has super powers, and its not to say she fought all of them at the same time, she had guns, while zombies staggered towards her.

Oh yes you know because i think it would be great to have a bully movie that would fail. Look its not because i dont want a movie of bully to come out, its because if they do (which they wont) it would be so shit it would taint what bully has.

I think thats a load of crap, kids are getting more densenitized to violence, and along with new special effects that werent around in the 90's, 80's, whatever its true that movies can push the barrier moreso.

If i remember you began to say something about some loser movie called roger rabbit, thanks for that, OOoooOo got changed to a PG because of sexual references? who gives a fuck! the target audience would probably have half the reference fly straight over there head

I can understand why you say your finished, its because you realise how stupid and at fault you are, its ok, you tried, but your really just retarded.

Oh yeah, um, PEACE OUT!

fuckin' faggot.

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 09:13:02 PM »
Ur All Just A Bunch Of Bitchi'n Nerds.