News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: chapter 5  (Read 2660 times)

Offline evil

• View Profile
chapter 5
« on: February 04, 2007, 09:47:28 AM »
don't ya think it was a bit crap that we had just went through all the chapters beating every clique and in a simple tagging mission, we loose all the respect from nearly all the cliques. They should have made a different plot for chapter 5 , mabey that could have led to a harder last mission

NOTE ** PLEASE DON'T START AN ARGUMENT WITH ME , I CAN'T BE ASSED **

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
chapter 5
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 09:49:49 AM »
In my opinion it would be a good chapter if the game was double the length. They could have added chapters where you in back the respect of all the cliques, like you did in the first chapters. Instead of getting it all after one fight.

Offline evil

• View Profile
chapter 5
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 10:01:22 AM »
I also think that the respect system is wrong. I mean, it shouldn't be changing because of missions but of your free roam actions, I mean , beating up the whole of the nerds/bullies gangs wouldnt really like u , normaly. It should change by that and if u have 2 do a mission, u can go up 2 the marker , and it says "YOU MUST HAVE NERDS 100% RESPECT" u must then go and gain them and then do the missions and so on ...

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
chapter 5
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 10:20:02 AM »
Quote from: Dr Crabblesnitch;34833
I also think that the respect system is wrong. I mean, it shouldn't be changing because of missions but of your free roam actions, I mean , beating up the whole of the nerds/bullies gangs wouldnt really like u , normaly. It should change by that and if u have 2 do a mission, u can go up 2 the marker , and it says "YOU MUST HAVE NERDS 100% RESPECT" u must then go and gain them and then do the missions and so on ...

If Bully had that it would be the next GTA SA.

Seriously though, I doubt Rockstart would put that in, it would set the game back a year or so. Maybe if they create a Bully II they will put that in.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
chapter 5
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 11:04:18 AM »
yehi thought it wud be like mercenaries.For example on mercenaries if u kill a small army of tha chinese ur respect will go down and u have to pay to do their missions.yet on bully stuff 3 preps in a bin and they still respect u.

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
chapter 5
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 09:27:48 PM »
I agree, the respect system is a bit pointless really.  It's not like you have the choise of what to do, you have to do the missions in SOME order, and that means you gain & lose respect of different clique's according to the missions, and as you say, eventually lose it ALL anyway.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
chapter 5
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 12:37:04 AM »
meh,

they said gary was spreading rumours and shit. its not that you tagged city hall and they hate you.

looking back that would of been a nice editon "you must have more respect" kinda like saints row

as peter said delay the game and all that though,

bully 2, if its made, probly have all these ideas

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
chapter 5
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 07:51:48 AM »
Yeah, but it would've been nice.

Offline Gui

• View Profile
chapter 5
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 07:20:58 AM »
Like some people already said, the respect system is kind of pointless.

Example... you beat some nerds during free-roam and 5 minutes later you're doing a nerd mission like nothing happened.  

I think the clique members you beat during free-roam should also affect their respect towards you.