News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Cuts.img Findings  (Read 2172 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Cuts.img Findings
« on: February 20, 2012, 10:00:39 PM »
Hey guys just wanted to share my discoveries of Cuts.img. I wont go in to too much detail but if anyone wants to know more or is interested in helping me edit the cut scenes of ully, ill expand When extracted, Cuts.img has the cutscene files for each mission. Most but not all of them have .inf file which simply notes the characters in the cutscene and the props. The main coding is in the Mission Name_CS.HXD. Anyways i found more but i wont say it all now. If anyone is interested in helping me that would be great

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Cuts.img Findings
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 01:14:34 PM »
I will give you some assistance as we have talked back and forth regarding cuts anyways.

I also am officially working to decompile the lua scripts of bully as of this post so I will be working on that too and just be going back and forth with things.

I also have been looking at cuts.img in more detail ever since you mentioned to me your discoveries and I think you are onto somthing now so....we can talk more later today when you are on xfire.