News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mercury's Holiday Break  (Read 16736 times)

Mike_W

Re: Mercury's Holiday Break
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2010, 10:46:03 PM »
  Yeah, this is how it should have sounded: "Hey, don't call that person a fag, the proper term is dyke!" lol

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2010, 10:52:58 PM »
Police: Alright man. We got to arrest you. Its was one thing when you said something, But something else when you hit HER.

Mike_W

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2010, 10:55:39 PM »
 This reminds me of a time when I got into an argument with some little bastard in HS.  I was like "come on, do something you little bitch! Go on hit me!" and the little fag kicked me in the leg, so I layed my knuckles right into his face.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2010, 10:59:12 PM »
One just has balls and the other doesn't. The purpose of the Anti-Bully shit was to have something to hide behind. He sure as hell won't do anything himself.

Mike_W

« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2010, 11:01:48 PM »
I'm not a big advocate of people tormenting and bullying other people, but sometimes you just have it coming as in JB's case.  Its not like the other kid went that far, he called him a name.  Its not like he called him up, harrassed him on Facebook and made him kill himself or anything.  It was an insult, he needs to get over it.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2010, 11:05:33 PM »
He tried to make it look really bad by saying the 12 year old cornered him multiple times, shot him with the laser gun, and said "too many gay slurs". Its a 12 year old kid for christ sakes! His parents will probably beat his ass. No, you had to try to fight him. It looked bad that someone older than the 12 year old was attacking him, but even worse the 12 year old won.

Mike_W

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2010, 11:09:17 PM »
lol, Oh god...."he shot me with his laser gun, oh the humanity" what a loser.  A 16 year old getting cornered by a 12 year old? Haha, that is rich, just rich.  I would have egged the kid on, and while I was at it I'd suggest using something more potent than a laser gun ;)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2010, 11:14:50 PM »
A LASER GUN. Then because he said some words. A toy gun and a few words and the result of tears. WOW. I've seen gay people who are actually harder than him. I would have beat his ass, then shot him while he's on the floor to gain my laser score.

Mike_W

« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2010, 11:17:36 PM »
High Five!  Oh wait, you're like a few hundred miles away....:)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2010, 11:20:14 PM »
Yup he's missing the two jewels in the sag bag. That reminds me of a friend I had who got hit in the balls with a Lacrosse ball. He talked like a bitch for a week.

Mike_W

« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2010, 11:22:00 PM »
 I knew a kid like that, but he only had one nut.  He apparently lost one while he was walking in the woods and failed to see a stick poking out of the ground....

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2010, 11:29:48 PM »
OUCH! My father is a construction man. He was carrying material over pipes. He went slip....and needed to get his nut sac stiched.

Mike_W

« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2010, 11:31:25 PM »
 All this talk of losing balls is making me cringe.  I'm glad mine are safe and sound.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2010, 11:32:09 PM »
Protect your nuts.  ;)

Mike_W

« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2010, 11:33:26 PM »
 I used to have a shirt that said that on it....unfortunately it doesn't fit anymore, but I still have it.