News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mercury's Holiday Break  (Read 16591 times)

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
Re: Mercury's Holiday Break
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2010, 05:42:33 AM »
J.B is the cause of my stomach tumor. Also, the word "Justin Bieber" rhymes with "Intestine Cancer".

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »
No, actually, it doesn't.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2010, 07:46:12 PM »
I'm laughing now. Did you see the news today? He is joining an anti-bully campaign because a 12 year old kid called him some gay slurs during a game of laser tag. He got physical towards the kid.
      Here's my question(s): Why is he playing LASER TAG?
                                     Why do you really care what a 12 YEAR OLD said?

Mike_W

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2010, 09:53:47 PM »
 Haha, that came up when a was having dinner earlier tonight.  My mom said something about it and my sister (who happens to be a big fan of his, horrible I know) was sticking up for him.  My reaction was like "well he is a fruit so it was only a matter of time before someone called him out on it" and then my sister got all pissed at me and tried to defend the little fairy.  My dad was on my side though. ;)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2010, 09:59:57 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone kicked his ass. And better yet, it was a 12 YEAR OLD KID. Hahahaha!!!!!! I'm gonna piss myself! That 12 year old probably has more balls than him. Yhe 12 year old just heard a girly voice from a boy and said something. Anti-Bully Campaign. WOW.

Mike_W

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2010, 10:08:11 PM »
 Seriously, if I met JB in person I'd call him a fag too....no really, I would, the kid is one and everyone knows it.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2010, 10:12:41 PM »
Definitely. He's now crying like a bitch by joining this "campaign". I now look at his name differently. Its no longer annoying, but funny. His hulimiation has entertained me....maybe he really does have A purpose.

Mike_W

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2010, 10:14:58 PM »
 I hate it when people join these fucking anti-"whatever" groups ONLY after being humiliated or wronged.  Bullying is not a priority for him before, but now that some little punk humiliates you NOw its a big deal.  What an asswipe.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2010, 10:19:21 PM »
He's a KID. He's using this as a way to gain attention and a shoulder to cry on. While people like us, laugh at his ass now that someone gave him an idea what it is to have balls.

Mike_W

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2010, 10:25:54 PM »
 I would laugh if he beat himself up for his humiliation.  NORMAL people just shrug it off and get over it when someone insults them.  This pussy however gets his "revenge" by half-heartedly joining some group of people he didn't know existed before this happened.  What a chump, only a total bitch would react this way.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2010, 10:31:07 PM »
He's a pussy. Any MAN....Listen to that word....Man, would not even pay attention to a insult. He had his feelings hurt so he cried like the bitch he is. Anti-Bully can help me! He thinks just like the CHILD he is. He has no maturity of being a man.

Mike_W

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2010, 10:36:29 PM »
 I find it especially funny that HE pushed the kick back in retaliation.  He joins a group that discourages bullying and HE shoves a kid and in turn acts like a Bully.  I've got a nice little comparison, think of a burglar.  What if someone stole from him and he went and joined some group against theft?  Thats exactly what's happening here.  So all you JB fanatics out there can suck my dick, your big hero is really a hypocritical shit, hardly the type of person that should be idolized or (god forbid) be idolized as a role model.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2010, 10:39:48 PM »
He physically "lashed out". That means he wanted to slap fight while the BOY wanted to use fists. Girls and boys fight differently.

Mike_W

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2010, 10:41:15 PM »
 He wanted to slap the kid, haha, settle down ladies!

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2010, 10:42:54 PM »
The 12 year old probably got accused of abusing a girl in a domestic dispute.