News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Interesting Future & Past Audio  (Read 3036 times)

NaisBully

Interesting Future & Past Audio
« on: June 06, 2012, 11:37:45 AM »
I can't think of a title, nor can I think of how to explain this. But I'll try.
Basically in the audio files I've heared some interesting things which intrigue me a little.

Some things relating to nerds are quite interesting. Omar says "I heard there's only a single nerd chick left alive and not pregnant.", which might mean that nerd girls get pregnant young because they are 'easy' or they die/possibly kill themselves at their time in Bullworth. Which also suggests Beatrice (in the future, from my summary) might be the next/last nerd girl to get pregnant/die. And a line from Gurney says "That nerd girl Beatrice can be hot, too.", which (again from my own personal opinion) may mean that Gurney could be the one to impregnate Beatrice.
It's also suggested that Beatrice is easy, or nerd girls are easy. Troy says "I heard Beatrice is a slut that pounds the nerd boys.", and Ricky says "I heard Melvin and some nerd broad were playing seven minutes in heavan. Bet they just talked about algebra!", and finally Wade saying "Have you made out with that nerd chick yet or what?". Lines referring to a 'nerd girl/chick' are probably pointing to Beatrice, being the only nerd girl in Bullworth. Her 'easiness' may also date back to creation, as on Tyler Wilson's website she's called Amy the sexy nerd.

Mandy is also suggested to be a slut. Dialog from Vance says "Atleast you haven't got that nasty rash that Mandy had" and "That rash on my thigh - it's turning green!". suggesting (IMO) thst he may have slept with Mandy and caught the rash. The reason I said slept with is because Vance got the rash on his thigh, and even with a skirt as short as Mandy's, you can't see a rash anywhere.

Cornelius is known for being bisexual by Lefty. Lefty says "I saw Cornelius holding hands with another dude. Seriously!". Which also (IMO), suggests another nerd might be bisexual, or that Cornelius has briefly dated another biesxual person. Derby and Bif are suggested to be gay, as dialog from Dan says "I heard Derby and Bif are gay for eachother". However, there is very little evidence of this, especially with how judgemental the preps are, even moreso than the jocks.

That's it from me. Sorry for the essay, but I had to let these points out. They intrigue me alot, and I didn't know how to explain it, so I wrote my thoughts down instead. If you have any other similar lines of dialog suggesting weird and wonderful things, post below. Or post anyway. Thanks for reading!

Mike_W

Re: Interesting Future & Past Audio
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 12:28:14 PM »
I've heard a few of those lines before and they really cracked me up. Especially Troy's.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 01:29:45 PM »
Derby and Bif are suggested to be gay, as dialog from Dan says "I heard Derby and Bif are gay for eachother". However, there is very little evidence of this, especially with how judgemental the preps are, even moreso than the jocks.

I'd believe it only if they are related.   ;)

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 06:24:57 PM »

Anyway, I love the connection between Beatrice and Amy. I've never thought of that before and backed up with all those quotes, it's mind blowing. I, however, just find it difficult to picture Beatrice getting around, and the "sexy" thing could just be sarcasm. *shrug* I'm pretty sure Beatrice is more interested in becoming a neurosurgeon anyway. :P I also think there's a quote where she states relationships would hold her back so she's not interested? I can't remember.

I know she does scratch her face until she bleeds, but Beatrice doesn't necessarily stand out as suicidal to me, if that would be the way she dies. But uh... death in Bully seems awkward to me. Besides, Omar is kinda bonkers, so he's not a very reliable source if you ask me. Also rumors. What's high school life without them? And Gurney's girl crazy, simple as that. I doubt he'd get Beatrice pregnant/she'd allow it.

I don't have anything to say about the other things you've pointed out, but I can say that I do love your insight and this topic. If you've got anything else like this that you want to share, I would love to hear it. :jajaja:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:29:48 PM by Hay Gurl »

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 06:35:42 PM »
I think rumors is the key word here. It's not to say that Rockstar didn't sneak in a few relevant "easter egg quotes", if you will, but I think a lot of that stuff is just added to the game to help provide the HS experience and atmosphere. There's a ton of shit people tend to look at and over-analyze.

Mike_W

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 06:41:41 PM »
By far the best one from Gurney is that quote in regards to the nurse being horny. That is just funny.

Mike_W

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 07:11:30 PM »
I'd place my bets on man whore. Hell, maybe he's gay. He talks about girls WAY TOO MUCH. Not that guys don't, but maybe he's hiding something?

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 07:16:27 PM »
Gurney gay/bisexual...? The idea tickles my funny bone.

I personally don't think so.

Mike_W

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 07:33:33 PM »
Hayley...the thought of someone tickling your funny bone tickles my funny bone....I couldn't help but laugh.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 11:18:27 PM »
Back in HS, those who actually got all the girls never had to brag about it. 

It's only the losers who do that.