News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Modding Community Dying  (Read 7206 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Modding Community Dying
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 10:48:45 AM »
The community isn't dying its just that the same old boring fighting style mods keep happening. I want to see some more missions being done or Bike race's and such or maybe mini games. Like Daboss's fight club mod the only mod I didn't see referenced to boring ass fighting styles. I may make a custom style for some mission use but for free roam use its completely boring. Unless someone starts teaming up and making mods like I said bike race's, zombie mods,fighting club mods,capture the flag, or any type of mod you can think of the board might be way more active again.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »
The community isn't dying its just that the same old boring fighting style mods keep happening. I want to see some more missions being done or Bike race's and such or maybe mini games. Like Daboss's fight club mod the only mod I didn't see referenced to boring ass fighting styles. I may make a custom style for some mission use but for free roam use its completely boring. Unless someone starts teaming up and making mods like I said bike race's, zombie mods,fighting club mods,capture the flag, or any type of mod you can think of the board might be way more active again.

I am noticing a pattern in the "leeching" shit.  Most 'leech' cases occur in the style modding lately. This is why I haven't posted any showroom work, nor released any work because it will cause more problems, and people who call other leechers, are only assuming. Assuming that the codes are not theirs.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 07:06:37 AM »

I am noticing a pattern in the "leeching" shit.  Most 'leech' cases occur in the style modding lately. This is why I haven't posted any showroom work, nor released any work because it will cause more problems, and people who call other leechers, are only assuming. Assuming that the codes are not theirs.
*COUGH*jedijosh920*COUGH*

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2015, 08:42:39 AM »
Nathan is right.
I'll throw together some tutorials when I feel like it. Right now I'm working pretty hard on Undead and occasionally on Bully-MP (mainly promotional stuff).