News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Prefects and cops afraid of Russell  (Read 7410 times)

Offline Nerd Crusher

• View Profile
Prefects and cops afraid of Russell
« on: November 13, 2016, 06:59:35 AM »
Hey, i have noticed that when Russell commit a crime, like beating up adults, the prefect and police will only stand and not doing anything. Is there a possible way to make other peds also have that thing that makes prefects and cops afraid? Ide.img, Pedstats maybe?  :hmm:

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Prefects and cops afraid of Russell
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 03:13:43 PM »
There is a chicken and aggression ped stat but I doubt they'll do what you want, try it though if you want.

Offline Nerd Crusher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 05:52:47 PM »
Highly doubt, but tried and didn't work. It seems it has nothing to do with the ped. If you try make the ped the same stats as Russell, it won't work. So, maybe It's a specific code for Russell somewhere in the files

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 02:52:59 AM »
There is a chicken and aggression ped stat but I doubt they'll do what you want, try it though if you want.
Chicken Stat is the stat where it only change the probability of a ped gonna become a snitch or not...the higher the number that you put to Chicken stat on pedstat.. the more possibility the ped(s) gonna become a snitch and search the authorities if the ped(s) found out another ped(s) that did criminal.. just like the kids on bullworth