News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The October 17th strategy.  (Read 5353 times)

Offline LittleLoki

• View Profile
The October 17th strategy.
« on: October 22, 2016, 07:04:21 PM »
If nothing Bully related is announced by next year, I was thinking about getting as many people to send Rockstar emails directly to their mouthoff page  on October 17th, 2017. Obviously this won't guarantee anything, but I honestly think that if they get several thousand Bully related emails in one day, it might at least put the game back on their radar. It's one thing to see comments on scattered social media sites, but it might be quite another if they saw a dedicated, coordinated effort. It might make them think "Ok, wow, people might actually be serious." Bully Board clearly doesn't have an active enough user base on its own to make an impact, but if the fans who are seriously dedicated on here take time between now and then to raise awareness for the campaign among various bully related sites as well as on social media, It might not be totally out of the question.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
Re: The October 17th strategy.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 07:11:31 PM »
The thing is, the bully community just isn't big enough anymore. The main bully communities are bully-board and bullymods.net, and the bully wiki. None of these have nearly enough members to do that. Bully-board only has like 20 members who are active at all, I'm not 100% sure about bullymods.net, but I know that they aren't big enough for that, and the bully wiki is slightly more active, but still not enough. Give it your best shot I guess, but I don't know if you'll get anywhere with it.

Offline LittleLoki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 07:20:05 PM »
Well what I'm suggesting is that we attempt to pull people with nostalgia for the game who aren't active fans back in, just long enough to send a quick email on that day. Facebook organizing and the like. Finding people who really enjoyed Bully on facebook. For example. I know that a few months ago on the Bully facebook, R* changed their profile picture slightly and that was all it took to get around 400 likes. If even a quarter sent emails, that's 100 people right there. It's just an idea but I think with the right people heading the project it could be feasible. I sent an email to SWEGTA, and if he made a video it could have the potential to reach up to 10,000 people. (the high end of his viewership from what I've seen, although it could be more or less). If a quarter of THOSE people sent an email, that's 2500.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 07:26:25 PM »
Swegta has a pretty big fanbase, I'll give you that. I think he'd probably do it, though he hasn't been on here in about a year. If you can get a hold of him, then that might work. Good luck then m8

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 12:32:09 AM »
It's a great idea
I agree with you, the only person that can pull this is Swegta or probably TheNathanNS
If both of them make a video about it before 17th Oct

But don't get your hopes too high, folks
Because on 17th Oct 2016, R* announced the Red Dead Sequel
So probably on 17th Oct 2017, R* will announce the Table Tennis Sequel aka Ping Pong 2
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:37:43 AM by Rambo7 »

Offline LittleLoki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 02:09:58 PM »
I would honestly die laughing if they announced a table tennis sequel XD.