News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bully Life  (Read 9482 times)

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
The Bully Life
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:40:06 PM »
Feel free to contribute!

Chapter 1: Humiliation

As Constainos walked towards Bull Worth Academy for the first time he felt depressed. More depressed than usual. Like this was hell. He walked up to the gates and looked up to see the giant 3-story building. As the gates opened he gulped. "4years of pain and humiliation" he thought. As a lady dressed in a suit walked to wards him he wished he could just disappear. The woman introduced her self as ms danvers and yelled"get in there double quick!" As he walked to the dorm he saw some kids wearing leather jackets. One of them stepped up to Constainos and shoved him. Constainos shoved back and put up his fists but he was surrounded. One beating later an ugly, fat, male teacher walked up. The kids split and the teacher chased them

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
Re: The Bully Life
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 01:51:36 PM »
As Constantinos got up painfully he walked in the dorm. On the way to his dorm room he was stopped by some kid who was slightly taller than him and had some hair worse than his. He had a black eye and a bad case of acne.

"Give me your money, or I take a whole lot more new kid" The boy threatened.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" Constantinos said as he put a crumpled 5 dollar bill in the boy's hand.

The kid with the black eye grinned and than dead armed Constantinos in his arm that was already bruised when he got beaten up not 5 minutes ago. The black eyed kid walked off while Constantinos was tearing up. He walked in his room and cried for about 30 minutes before putting his uniform on.

I hate my life, I hate my parents, I hate this school. I hate everyone. I just want to go home.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 01:57:04 PM »
As Constainos walked out of his room a bald kid a few inches shorter than him stopped him. Constaninos reached into his back pocket for money to pay this kid the kid stopped him. Constaninos then tensed his muscles ready for a punch when the kid said "hey, Im Jimmy."

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 02:08:21 PM »
"What are you so scared for kid? I'm not gonna hurt you." Jimmy said

"I thought you were another one of those assholes" Constantinos said back

"You mean one of those kids?" Jimmy said as he pointed to the kid with the black eye from earlier stuffed in a trashcan.

"That's the guy who took my money!" Constantinos said as he ran up and started punching the poor bastard in the face. He knocked him out and pulled him out of the trashcan. He then reached into the kid's pocket and took his 5 dollars back, spitting on the kid to add insult to injury. He prepared to kick him in the ribs but Jimmy stopped him.

"Chill out man he's had enough. Lets go check this place out and find out who is who" Jimmy said. Constantinos agreed and they walked out of the dorm together.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 05:56:14 PM »
As they walked down the path they saw more of those pricks in shirts. As one of them went up to kick constanionos in the leg jimmy grabbed a sharp blade and held it up to his face.

"fucking leave him alone or I'll slash you" jimmy said

The boy backed away and looked as if he had given up. But he gun and held it to constanionos's head.

"You want your little friend give me the blade" the kid said

"Alright motherfucker!" Jimmy yelled as he dropped the blade and reluctantly kicked it over to the kid. The kid picked it up and cut constanionos hand.

"Shit!" He screamed in pain

The fat, ugly teacher from earlier ran up with the principal. The principal immediately expelled the kid and pointed to Constainos.

"Follow me" he said

Jimmy whispered in Constainos ear. "Good luck, the last time he called me into his office I was expelled.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 10:18:41 AM »
When they reached the office, Crabblesnitch asked if Constantinos if he was alright. He replied "Yes". He only had a cut on his hand, not very deep. Crabblesnitch told Constantinos not to worry, as that boy would be arrested and sent to jail. After 30 minutes of talking Constantinos left the office to get the nurse to bandage his hand.

After his wound was cleaned and wrapped up, he headed back to the dorm, ignoring the people harrassing him. He went to bed and check the bulletin board for anything interesting. He found a piece of paper that said "Mascot Needed, come to the Gym for tryouts." Maybe people wouldn't bother him if they couldn't see him.

He went to the Gym and found an ugly, fat Coach. He asked about the tryouts, and was given a costume. He learned the dances and was good at it. The Coach, who was called "Burton" liked how Constantinos did and told him he got the job.

The next day Constantinos was practicing his dances and cheers while the Jocks were practicing. They laughed at him, he looked like an idiot. But they needed a mascot, and he would not really reflect on the skill of the team.

He kept on practicing his moves over the next week while a big game was coming up, and he was often beaten up by the Jocks, he was known as their "whipping boy". But he kept saying to himself that they were just playing and respected him. He often asked if they could hook him up with one of the cheerleaders but they just ignored him. Today was the big game, he suited up and was waiting at the football field with the cheerleaders.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 01:11:58 PM »
People all over were laughing at him. They threw trash at him and yelled at him. He felt like shit but kept dancing and just tried to enjoy it. As the game ended, the football team had lost. They were all pissed off and, as they passed, Damon dug Constantinos in the ribs. He lay on the ground while the jocks laughed at him. The fat gym teacher came by and, instead of helping him, he yelled "get up, you little shit!" Constantinos got up but fell right back down again. Something wasn't right. They'd beat him up before, but this was the first time he felt pain like this. He saw Jimmy come up as he drifted out of consciousness.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »
He woke up in the school ER the next day. One of his ribs was damaged but not too seriously. The nurse told him he was free to go. He left and headed to his next class. As he left class, he met up with Jimmy. According to Jimmy, jimmy had kicked Damon's ass after he knocked him out. Constantinos found that hard to believe, but Jimmy was a tough guy, so he didn't question it. They went to the dorm and hung out there. There was still two periods left but they just ditched. As they sat there, another guy came in. He was wearing a pink shirt and the same blue vest as Jimmy. "Hey Jimmy, that shortarse Dan says he's gonna kill you" he said. Jimmy sorta scoffed, but Constantinos was worried. Jimmy could fight. I mean REALLY fight. But if they caught him alone those bastards could kill him. The boy looked over at Constantinos, and then turned to Jimmy and went "who the fuck is that?"
"New Kid" Jimmy said. The boy turned to Constantinos and said "hey, I'm Pete, Pete Fucking Kowalski."

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 07:17:50 PM »
Constantinos was sort of confused. This guy was clearly a friend of Jimmy's but Constantinos had presumed that Jimmy's friends were all tough like him. But Pete looked soft, and kind. Pete told Jimmy that Gary was gonna meet him at the parking lot at 9PM tonight. Constantinos felt scared but Jimmy told him to calm doen. "Relax." Jimmy said. "He's a good guy. And a real smart guy too. We're meeting there with a couple of other guys tonight. As night came, Jimmy and Constantinos met up at the parking lot with 5 other guys. Those guys were Pete, Gary, some blonde kid wearing a school shirt, a nerdy looking kid with glasses and an astronomy club best on, and some rich-looking kid in an expensive looking aquaberry sweater. He pointed at the one in the shirt and said "that's trent, nice guy but a bit delusional." Then at the nerdy one. "There's earnest. Smart guy. But definitely not an athlete." Then at the rich one "there's tad. He's okay as far as preppy-ass hipsters go" then he laughed. "But anyway Constantinos, we're planning something. Something huge..."

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2016, 05:49:20 PM »
"Hit me" said Constantinos. He acted tough, but he(like always) was worried. Jimmy saw his face and gave him a nudge. "So what's the plan" said Constantinos. Jimmy looked him dead in the eye and said "we're gonna join ISIS." They all stared at him for about 20 seconds, then they all laughed.
"Ha, your a fucking idiot mate!" Said Gary, still laughing.
"But seriously though" Said Jimmy. "Mr Hattrick, we're gonna rob that fat bastards house"
"Alright, so this is the plan" said earnest."Tads father is used to be very, very close friends with me Hattrick. And so he has  a key for Hattrick's house. We ditch school on Friday, head out to his house while he's at the school, enter with tads key and then we just take whatever the duck we want. Easy."
They spent the rest of the night discussing the plan. By Friday morning they were ready to go.