News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Locked/NPC Only Interiors  (Read 3001 times)

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Locked/NPC Only Interiors
« on: April 14, 2014, 01:32:30 PM »
I've really been wondering why you can't go into all of the interiors in the game. Some of the doors aren't even doors! They're just like a design on the wall. At least let us go into other dorm rooms. Whenever I go into another dorm room, it just teleports me right back to Jimmy's room... :-\

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Locked/NPC Only Interiors
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 05:29:29 PM »
The doors actually can be used just by editing the .dat files inside of trigger.img. Most of the doors are flagged to never be able to open for the player but in regards to the dorm doors....those do work when editing trigger.img...however, there are "alarms" and "dockers" that prevent you from actually entering those areas and they simply cause you to respawn back to your dorm room.

There are a couple ways to disable them that work....first way is to hex edit the trigger.img and null out the first character of the door codes...or you can fix the dockers by editing the boys dorm lua code which I will release at some point for everyone to play around with.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Re: Locked/NPC Only Interiors
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 01:17:23 AM »
Alright, MadmaN thanks! I'm probably going to try this now.