News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *Tutorial* How to change skins DETAILED  (Read 42596 times)

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
Re: *Tutorial* How to change skins DETAILED
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2013, 01:41:48 AM »
because yesterday my internet connection really suck
and also why russell was DOlead_Russell?in beta he was a dropout?

In the beta version of the game Russell was supposed to be the leader of the punks faction. The punks faction was later changed to the dropouts faction.
Then rockstar made him the leader of the bullies and Edgar became the leader of the dropouts.

Bully Beta Russell Punk

why the beta uniform always purple?

Offline bookert45

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2014, 06:53:22 PM »
evolution, i try this but my character is all fukced up help>? :'(

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2015, 08:26:19 PM »
Yes. I have been thru the same problem many times before. There is a way to fix this easily. You need HXD Editor.

1. Create a copy of the ide.img.

2. Open your ide.img with HxD, and copy player..player...... (with dots) then find the person you want to play as.

3. Once you find the person you want to play as, it should look like this:

Code: [Select]
GRlead_Johnny...GRlead_Johnny_W.....Large...GREASER.STAT_G_JOHNNY...F_Greas.G_Johnny....null....null......../Global/G_Striker_A.Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act..../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Johnny

(of course whatever character you are playing as)

4. Paste the player..player...... on the GRlead_Johnny...GRlead_Johnny_W.....  (whoever you are want to playing as)

5. Open the copy of the ide.img. Search for the character, then copy THEIR code. For example: GRlead_Johnny...GRlead_Johnny_W.....

6. Go back to the modded IDE and replace the player..player...... with GRlead_Johnny...GRlead_Johnny_W..... or whoever you want to play as.

7. Now, save the modded ide.img.

Note: If you have done this all correctly, the copy of ide.img should still not be modded/edited.

If you still need help, you can add me on XFire: rockstarfanatic

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2015, 08:50:24 PM »
Yes. I have been thru the same problem many times before. There is a way to fix this easily. You need HXD Editor.

2. Open your ide.img with HxD, and copy player..player...... (with dots) then find the person you want to play as.

GRlead_Johnny...GRlead_Johnny_W.....Large...GREASER.STAT_G_JOHNNY...F_Greas.G_Johnny....null....null......../Global/G_Striker_A.Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act..../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Johnny

4. Paste the player..player...... on the GRlead_Johnny...GRlead_Johnny_W.....  (whoever you are want to playing as)

5. Open the copy of the ide.img. Search for the character, then copy THEIR code. For example: GRlead_Johnny...GRlead_Johnny_W.....

6. Go back to the modded IDE and replace the player..player...... with GRlead_Johnny...GRlead_Johnny_W..... or whoever you want to play as.

Note: If you have done this all correctly, the copy of ide.img should still not be modded/edited.

This is to change your skin ?

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2015, 11:06:49 PM »

This is to change your skin ?

No. This changes the bones of Jimmy, so when you use the other skin, you wont look weird. However, if you use Jimmy and do this, you will look weird.

Changes the shape is what it does.

Most people now use the actual Lua code to change models. Not sure if I can say it here, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

(left4dead)